Friday, February 3, 2012

Mixing of songs

Mixing of songs Tube. Duration : 9.53 Mins.


It get's cut off at the end because of a full memory card, sorry. & Yes, I know I'm in my bra. Fuck off. Songs: Tipsy - J-Kwon Dirt off your Shoulders - Jay-Z and Linkin Park 99 Problems - Jay-Z No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown Murda Murda - Juelz Santana Sexyback - Justin Timberlake Rescued - Jacks Mannequin GoldDigger - The Automatic (Punk Goes Crunk) Maybe I'm a Lion - Final Fantasy Make it Rain - Fat Joe The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chilli Peppers Rollercoaster of Love - Red Hot Chilli Peppers I want Love - Silent Hill Medusa - Bring me the Horizon Forgotten - Linkin Park Santeria - Sublime A Million Ways to be Cruel - OK Go Great Escape - Boys like Girls *Skipping songs* Yeah! - Usher 420 - The Kotton Mouth Kings Bottoms Up - Keke Palmer I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry I can see Clearly Now - Bob Marley Immortal - Evanescence *Some Skipped Song* Spank my Booty - Lords of Acid Stripper - Lords of Acid I Love You and Goodbye - Bring Me the Horizon Blueberry Yum Yum - Ludacris Nobody's Fool - Avril Lavigne You're so Damn Hot - OK Go *Skipped Songs + The Ooogie Boogie Song* Going Steady - The Pink Spiders Knock Knock - The Pink Spiders Shawty Get Loose - Lil Mama

Tags: sammie, and, jessie, just, like, to, dance, pretend, were, gangster

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com